viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

It's a wrap or is it a rap?

I was trying to figure out the topic for my last entry for my neverending IT assignement. I was thinking about kindly saying goodbye and see all the IT crew back in the classroom. When I was going to write the title I got confused with the words rap and wrap. I know the both of them are pronounced the same but I was not sure of which one I needed to use in my title. I asked google and it told me it was the latter, to wrap up meaning to finish.
Then I thought of the many times when I got the chance to see the word there instead of their or your instead of you're and finally it's instead of its, all of them used by native speakers.
You can check the most common mistakes in English language here and get a better picture of what I am trying to explain. Finally for me, this ESL assigment is a wrap.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario